SoapOman soaps are designed with a purpose in mind and customers tell us that this is the reason why they buy our soap.
All of our soaps are special but the three soaps that our customers consistently tell us are the ones that help them are:
- Manuka Honey and Beeswax Soap - A best-seller designed to help people who are dry, cracked or chapped skin
- Activated Charcoal and Tea Tree Oil Soap - A best-seller designed to help support your daily acne treatment routine
- Naked Oatmeal Soap - The original soap developed to help my wife with her Psoriasis and still one of our most popular bars of soap.
This bundle puts all three together in one special pack for you to relax and enjoy.
Made with high-quality ingredients, these handmade soaps are gentle but effective on even the most sensitive of skin.
Comprising of 4 oils designed to hydrate and nourish your skin.
Ingredients include Olive Oil and Grape Seed Oil that hydrate and moisturise your skin whilst Canola Oil and Coconut Oil, which are rich in Vitamin E, gently nourish your delicate skin.
This soap is hand made and so all the natural glycerin is retained meaning the soap cleans without stripping away natural oils.
This soap is vegan-friendly and palm oil, tallow and sulfate-free.
This soap does not contain any preservatives, bleach, or harmful chemicals and is gentle and mild on sensitive skin.
At SoapOman we definitely believe that less is more.
That's why we keep our ingredients natural and to the minimum.
We only use what we have to - nothing more and nothing less.
Our Activated Charcoal and Tea Tree Oil Soap contains:
- 4 x Saponified Oils (this just means it has been turned into soap)
Acne Soap includes:
- Coconut Husk Activated Charcoal
- Natural Essential Oil - Tea Tree
Soap For Psoriasis and Eczema includes:
Dry Skin Soap includes:
All soaps use Lye. Lye is the ingredient that changes the Oils into a bar of soap. Lye is made by combining Sodium Hydroxide (or Caustic Soda) in water before mixing with the oil.
The mixture is then left for up to 48hrs to allow the oil and lye to react and turn into soap. At the end of the process, there is no lye left in the soap.
For further information about any of the ingredients, please contact us at email@example.com