Cold shoulder Jacket;
- Made with 100% repurposed fabric
- regular fit, size 14
- Lined body
- button up cuffs
- button up chest pockets x2
- button up, front center x6 buttons
- cropped style
- The main fabric i found in an opp-shop as a collection of make-shift party ponchos! There were 6 squares of fabric with little head holes. I can only imagine that paired with a sombrero and a margarita, this was a recipe for a great night! Now with a new lease on life this fabric comes up beautifully as a jacket! Wonderful bright colors and no signs of wear I cant wait to see this fabric have many more fun nights!
- The contrast fabric I chose was a navy snowflake patterned tapestry. The textures of these two fabrics were a perfect match of a nice soft weave. I found this in a charity store as a wall hanging.
- The lining was made from a chiffon scarf i was gifted in Bali a few years back. i always held onto it, adoring the emerald green color, and i am glad i did! It works perfectly in this jacket, giving an extra zing of color.
*because we are using repurposed fabric there will be imperfections, this is what will make it UNIQUE!