Cold shoulder Jacket;
- Made with 100% repurposed fabric
- regular fit size 12
- Lined body
- button up cuffs
- button up chest pockets x2
- button up, front center x6 buttons
- cropped style
- The main fabric was table cloth i found in a charity store. Lovely pale pink with subtle cross hatch pattern.
- The contrast fabric I found as a tapestry in an opp-shop. Made with sparkly thread this tapestry depicts a Hindu temple with a sky full of stars above it. This piece is one of a kind, a treasure in jacket-form.
- The lining is a chiffon, sheer powder pink off cut i had. It perfectly matches the pink of the main fabric, but my favorite feature of this fabric is that is is opaque. This allows you to see the temple from both sides of the jacket. on the other side of the tapestry is the same picture but in negative. it felt like a shame to cover this up which is why i used the chiffon.
*because we are using repurposed fabric there will be imperfections, this is what will make it UNIQUE!